Friday 5 April 2013

Topic? Whatever!

Actually yesterday I have been asked about the topic of my blog.
I kind of don't care honestly. I don't feel like choosing one exact subject and then follow this rule day by day no matter what else comes into my mind. It would violate the first and only rule of my blog, freedom.
I believe everything is connected in life and so do in writing.
Travelling blog, gastro blog, fashion, art, etc. Do you really think travelling exists without good food? Fashion without art? Art without discovering the world? And nice meals without a sense of art?
I'm living my life keeping this in mind. Quite sure that most of the people don't understand the fact that I have a tennis trainer, fashion stylist, barmanager and barista diplom. Besides this I think of myself as a painter and also a traveler. It's all me, if I would choose one, I'd loose millions of little pieces of my soul. That's the way I am whoever understands it or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment