Monday 15 April 2013

Photo time... true or false?

You experience the moments or create moments?
I'm sitting next to the Danube, had a long day, the sun is shining, having my box of chinese food, a bottle of cold water, earplugs with relaxing music... And yeah i was keen to take a photo about this perfect moment.
As soon i looked around i just noticed that's what everyone else does as well. Really.
The guy on my right was trying to take an artisty picture about his bike with the river in the backround. Few metres away from that, 2 girls were capturing the moment of having their fresh drinks... And of course they composed it the way how their cool spring shoes were on the pic too.
In front of me a bunch of young guys were trying to create a cool sunbathing photo. It took about 5 mins to find the right pose. :)
So the question just came to my mind: are we really truly enjoy these moments, or we just want a great photo what we share on instagram and/or facebook? Are they real or just creating plastic moments?
As I'm kind the same as the mentionned people, I try to believe, we just live in a modern world and we have the possibity to capture every second and share with the world. Why not doing it then? Personally I totally love to take a look back at my old photos. Sometimes you forget about funny memories, stupid little nothings, a laugh, a smile, a crazy party, a long weekend...
I'm sure, our parents and grandparents would have done the same if they had the chance.

Only one thing to be careful about. Do not forget being true, otherwise your cool pictures will be empty. You can mislead others, but not yourself.

So go for it, have a coffee, walk in the sunshine, cook a nice meal, be with your loved one, dance like crazy... and take a pic.. maybe!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment