Monday 8 April 2013

All those (coffee) moments

Quite obvious that I need to write a coffee post.
This lovely hot (or cold) drink is an important character of the story of my life.
I love the feeling, the atmosphere, the whole culture of coffee.
You can chit-chat with your friends, go for a romantic date, study for your exam, read a good book, sit inside and watch the rain... the list goes on, but one thing that makes all these moments connected: coffee. And I love this.
Last year I've got my barista diplom and shortly after this I started to work in an amazing little art cafe in Budapest. So I can say, since that not only in my personal life, but also professionally speaking... coffee is all around me! ;)

My dream (one of mine;)) is to open my own cafe. I already have all those little ideas... the name of the place, the outlook, style, type of coffees, weird and crazy solutions, colors, smells... hmm... But I don't feel like I should do it now. There are so much more things to do until this. But I keep it in mind, and I'm sure, one day I'm goig to fulfill this dream.
Untill this, I wake up, I work, I relax and I enjoy my life with COFFEE.










No comments:

Post a Comment