Tuesday 16 April 2013

One way...

Really? I should believe there is only one way and...and no other?! I should wake up from my dreams?! Delete my bucket list and live in the reality?! Live like the rest of the people, because what I saw so far, is not true. I was wrong. They are all happy and love to do what they do. If I want to rest, if I want to switch off, if I want to see breathtaking ladscapes, I should simply stay here, because if I'm dreaming of traveling to far away places, it means I'm not happy here and I can't appreciate what we have in here.
I should find ONE thing that I like, be perfectly professional from it and do it until I get retired. And all together, I make myself unhappy with the fact that I want to be happier than anyone. Freedom, piece and other shits are just f***ing big lies. That's it. Now I know the truth. All I was believing don't exist. Thank you. The key of happiness is in my hands, right?!



 
Once I had a dream. A horrible dream. I was dead, but nobody knew it. I was so afraid that they won't notice what happened and they won't see me anymore, alhough I'm standing there and I was watching myself in the mirror. I saw myself, but I knew, nobody will do.
That's the feeling I feel when people doesn't get what I want to tell. They only hear what they want to hear and I'm just staning alone and listening to my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment