Monday 29 April 2013

Days and Nights

Just a quick reminder that I'm alive.
Actually more alive than I was in the past few weeks.;)
We have this extremly nice summer weather, today it was around 30°C. That makes me so much more energetive and positive.
I spent some nice time at Kopaszi gát which is so amazing this time of the year and still not that much people.


Visited also the Orczy garden which is extremly near to my workplace, but I have never been there before. So it was time for it! Such a peaceful little park. Definitely going to visit it more often.


Except these, I had some lovely ice coffees with a lovely readers of mine by the Danube... ;))


Visited the pub, called Macska (Cat). It's just next street, I always passed by, but never had a drink there. I have to say it's approved by us and quite sure it will be a haunt from now. I loved the family atmosphere, the design, my bitter beer, the carpets and pillows... Perfect for a drink after a long day.



And...

... a few more drinks.



...delicious breakfast.


...and my (dear) cat. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment