Friday 5 April 2013

Let's breathe and travel!

I'm not telling a big secret for those who know me and after a few posts won't be a surprise for the people who just got to know me thru my blog, that I LOVE traveling. I'm addicted. This is the true happiness of my life.
I don't want to go on holiday once a year when I'm totally dead with zero energy, relax in a wellness spa for a week, than go back home and continue the same old routine. Don't get me wrong, I'm far from wanting to hurt anybody's feelings. I know lot of people live like that, and I don't say they are all unhappy. But the thing I know since my childhood, that I will live a different life. No matter what, it's not even a question. It's the only way for me to breathe.

 
But back to the start. What I wanted to share with you tonight is my top 5 MUST VISIT countries.
 
1. ICELAND: Ohh, yeah. It's more like a fact, then a surprising news. :P
 
2. GREENLAND
 
3. ALASKA
 
4. FAROE ISLANDS (New arrival on my list ;))
 
 
5. Northern NORWAY
 
 
Don't think I have to write extra comments. The photos tell it all. But later on, I'm sure you'll hear more about this places from me.:) Especially Iceland. I'm already organizing my trip, but pssst. Can't tell everything in one post! ;P
 
And you? Have you ever created your top 5? If not.. You should!
 

1 comment: