Friday 3 January 2014

Abracadabra

Have you noticed that every year we start with hunderds of plans and end up doing almost none of them!?
That's why I'm proud of my last year, finally I felt I made the steps for a happy life and at the end I found a happy bucket list!;)
But... 2014 is not a year to be lazy, I have more plans than ever!

All I want for the new year is...

More good burgers
More cozy cafes 
More time to read
Discover nice new music
Visit Iceland again, including a journey to the Faroe Islands
Finally start learning to play on the guitar
Driving license!!!!!!! ( not a thing I want, but a thing I need!!!)
Do yoga regularly
Meditation before I go crazy ;P
Eat real breakfast even if I work early
Skydiving
Do not destroy all my laptops
Eat healthy, be healthy
Write, write, write! --> buy a vintage typewriter
Make a real big photoalbum and fill it with the greatest moments
Spend more time with old friends
Be open to find new friends
Less stress, more breathe:)
TRAVEL
Clean my apartment from A - Z!


What else can I wish for? Honestly, the most important is to be happy... And that tiny little word includes everything! You can be truly happy if all the pieces are in the right place.
And I'm working on this. To find pieces, answers, or simply find the right questions.

What's your question to me, to you, to a friend...anyone?
Everyone has a question wanting to be answered.








No comments:

Post a Comment