Tuesday 28 January 2014

Magic100

This was the day, when i was totally bored and couldn't really spend my free time the way I feel it's productive. That made me think, I skip the blogging part too, being lazy is ok sometimes, especially if you have a day job, you tired and feel like a mess...
But actually NOT. That way days just stay simple days, and life is something to survive.
But I never liked that idea. And guess what?! Today was a really successful day of my facebook page, i have plenty of new likes, reached the magical 100, and actually already above. So I'm grateful and happy and I want to say thank you.
Thank You Everyone, total strangers, friends, those who are reading this right now because of me, and thank you those who never met me, but giving me the trust to read my lines. And if you enjoy my posts, it worth to sit down and write my long stories or my crazy little sweet nothings, sometimes it's my whole heart, sometimes it's just a piece of fun.
So here I am. And hopefully here you are, and in that case, please do me the favour to drop me a short comment to say hello, follow my blog and like my facebook page. Thanks!:)



Wild Compass Facebook


 
Pictures source: Pinterest, www.pinterest.com/szandart/inspirations
 

No comments:

Post a Comment