Thursday 2 January 2014

So this is the 2nd day of 2014 and all about 2013

So here I am. First Thursday of 2014, sitting in a cafe, drinking a latte and thinking about last year, about all the things I did, and preparing my list for this brand new year, where I still have 364 days to enjoy.
It's scary, especially if I think about how fantastic things happened to me in the past year. But I have to mention all the tears, all those blue days, depressed times... Yeah, from that perspective, I see, I can not only expect pink clouds, love, happiness, stressless days, but most definitely I have to be ready to LIVE life the fullest and accept it as a package. A package with good and bad things, but I'm pretty sure, that we are on this World to enjoy, to smile, to laugh. And after all those deep points, the good and bad things are slowly start to make a little sence. (Here is the time to listen to Pascal Pinon: Good and Bad Things:))

I've missed lots of opportunities to share my life events, although day by day I'm just dieing to write more. My mind is a big chaotic novel and I keep typing every seconds of my life. A big goal for 2014 is to use more pen and paper, buy a real old typewriter... Or worst case, use my ipad and write blog!;)

So, let's try to overview the coolest achievements of 2013, including all the big great adventures and the tiny crazy moments..

- Adventures
~ I was travelling 6 times in 12 months.
~ Visited Sicily, Iceland, Portugal, Kiev, Malta and Rome.
~ I was flying by plane exactly 14 times.
~ I managed to see as much as possible from Iceland in 2 weeks on a wild, spontaneous and adventurous way. I met with the loveliest, open minded people and after all I had a cool daytrip to Grimsey, the northernmost island of Icleland and so typically being me... lost my coat on the way to the Arctic Circle. And so what?! It was even more special that way, especially that i met really great guys there and I can still call them my friends since this day.



 
 
 

~ In Portugal, I spent lovely days with my parents, fell in love with Lissbon and enjoyed the sunshine and Ocean of south parts, glad to say I went parasailing and visited the westernmost extent of mainland Portugal and continental Europe.


 

-Let's jump a bit back from journeys to Hungary, especially the 5th of August...
If any of you have ever checked my bucket list, you know, on first place I have hot air balloon ride.
And so we did it! I got it as a surprise experience from my boyfriend as this was the day we we're together exactly one year ago. I have to admit, this was the coolest present, so he put the level pretty high!;)
That was such an old dream... and finding no words to describe the feeling when you are up in the air, you're free and feel the fresh air, above the lake Velence, so it was the perfection of fire meeting with air and water. Now I can check it on my list, but it doesn't mean I don't want to experience this again and again. Definitely have to visit a big hot air balloon festival, those seem so wonderful!


 

~ Oh and here comes the event I can talk about the most passionate way!! t.A.T.u.
I'm a fan since.... At least 10 years ago. And it was a very top wish of mine to see them at least once again in my life on a big concert. And it happened 27th of September, including a nice long weekend in Kiev. And not only a long, live, big concert, but a wee talk with Lena, autographs and photos with both of them! Secretly, not that I'm insatiable, but still hoping for a concert, maaaybe in Moscow this time... and that would be the 5th concert I visit. But ok, we'll see what future brings!:)



 

~ And Malta... Was really a nice journey. Lot of people was trying to convince me before that it's not nice at all and boring, but glad I didn't listen to them as I experienced the opposite. I'm a fan of northern places, but still, this one became one of my favorite places. So anytime, anyone is thinking about offering me a house there, do not hesitate!;) 
We not only visited Malta, but spent the half time in Gozo, and from there we had a daytrip on the island of Comino, famous about the Blue Lagoon.


 

~ Rome. Won't talk too long about it. Once, because this post is becoming a quite long novel, twice, because I drank all my coffee.
It was not my first time there. I visited Rome about 6 years ago, but this time was special, because I went alone (some last minute changes in plans.) and I have to say it was still good. Long weekend alone, just me and my thoughts, I needed this.


 
~ Oops. 
I forgot to talk about Sicily that was the first trip of the year. But I guess, both me and Sam are on the same opinion. There were nice momenrs and pretty places... But... Alltogether it was not the journey of our life. Too busy, too noisy, too dirty. I mean, mostly I'm talking about Catania. I admit there are lovely places out there.



 
- Except adventures... This year I've got some new tattoos! Exactly 5. Oh wow... That sounds a lot!:D Sorry Mum!;)

 

And I could talk about more concers, parties, moments with friends, moments alone, but it's time to go out and have a walk, breathe fresh air, because after all... it's a new year, that's a new day, and I can not sit for ages in front of my ipad. So I keep my 2014 list for later...

No comments:

Post a Comment