Tuesday 21 January 2014

Snow day

I'm in such a winter mood!!!
:)
I want my well deserved snow! I'm craving for it!
This year's winter is really rubbish here so far. No snow at all, rainy, wet, grey, foggy, warm... and I can continue this ugly list forever...
But now I see some hope for the first snow as long as I can believe the forecast.
 
I'm bored that almost everybody hates snow lately. Mumbling and crying for summer...
I know, I know, I understand it's good to wear your summer dress, jump into a lake on a hot afternoon and eat ice-cream all day long. But come on, there are so many cool things to do on a snow day!
Today's mission: to bring you to winter wonderland and share a tiny bit of my snow mood;)
 
 
Let's imagine...
 
snow fight
sitting in the window with a cup of hot tea and watch the snow fall
wake up on an early morning for the surprise that everything is white
knitted sweaters
fireplace
hot chocolate
be under the soft cover
just lie on the ground and let the snow fall on your face
listen to the falling snow
sledding
go on an ice-skating date
build a snowman
bake cookies
drink red wine and watch movies
read your favorite book
just sleep, sleep... and more sleep
 
Winter is fun, don't you think?!;)
 


 



 

 
(Pictures are from Pinterest. You can find them and their source at: http://www.pinterest.com/szandart/snow/)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment