Sunday 26 January 2014

All that makes me happy

Basically I'm all about healthy eating, vitamin bomb juices, Lush products --> bubble bath, burgers (ok, that's not really included in healthy eating) and buying summer dresses when I'm in the need of pullovers and winter stuff...
So we can say, it's easy to please me lately. That's it, if I get my yummy morning juice and in the evening I can spend an hour relaxing in my hot bath, more or less, but I'm kind of happy.
I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but all I can say, if you are not truly happy about some things in your life temporarily, at least try to enjoy the small delights of the moment. That's what I do.

But really, this shitty weather makes us sick, tired and depressive.
But here is the morning relieve:

2 oranges
3 mandarins
1/2 lemon
1/4 apple
1/2 carrot
tiny piece of cucumber
a bit of fresh ginger

Usually I just squeeze the oranges, mandarins and lemon and I use a blender to mix the juice with all the other fruits. Of course it's even better if you have a special juicer, but it works pretty well for me this simple way too.
If you prefer, you can add some mineral water.

I bet this is the perfect morning wake up bomb, better than coffee, and that's a big word from a barista.:P
If you are lazy in the mornings (like me) you can prepare it the evening before. It's amazing to wake up knowing that you have something delicious in your fridge!:)

And I don't want to seem like a secret advertisement agent of Lush, but I'm totally in LOVE with their products! I like their brand, the package, the lovely staff in their shops, it's totally fresh and handmade, 100% organic & vegan, most importantly they don't test on animals.
I started with a few products about a year ago and ended up using almost everything! I'm slowly changing even my make-up products, because it doesn't make sense to put good quality, natural cream on my face, while I'm keep using the same old foundation and powder.

It's not cheap, I know. Same with healthy food. But you are what you eat and what you use on your skin. These things are getting into your body and I guess, it's better to pay more, but be sure you are not a robot with colourings, preservatives and artificial flavors... Right?!





 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment