Tuesday 1 April 2014

SpringBathTime

Bubble bath is always a perfect choice
 
✿after a long day
✿when you're sad (I guess also when you're happy;))
✿preparing for a date
✿getting ready for a hard day
✿meditation
✿when you want to feel like a happy magic unicorn;)
✿when you're missing rainbows...
✿when you want to smell like a ✿
 
And I particularly recommend these amazing Easter inspired product of Lush when you feel spring in your veins!
 

These carrots are absolutely on my wishlist for Easter. I think I can't live without these...

Bubblebloom... seriously, have you smelled these? I guarantee you feel like running on a flowery meadow.

For those who are in party mood and want to shine like these glimmering magic eggs.

I always loved Kinder surprise eggs, but seriously... these are so much cooler!;P

If you have the chance to write a letter to the Easter bunny, don't forget to mention these gift packs.

I would LOVE to take home this huge carrot soap. I guess it would be enough for the next 10 years.

No comments are needed here I think;)
 
After our usual Sunday brunch we're rarely missing out to visit Lush.
It's getting a habit now, but it's a habit that smells amazingly good.
 
I love everything about them and slowly I'm trying to change all my product for Lush.
 
We love them because:
♡Fighting animal testing
♡Ethical buying
♡100% vegetarian
♡Fresh & handmade
♡Naked packaging
 
 
Check out their site and read more:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment