Monday 21 April 2014

Easter in snapshots

It's the time of the year what I enjoy a lot.
Painting eggs,decorating the house, visit my family at home, spending time with my loved ones, eating traditional Hungarian food, baking cookies and simply enjoy that spring is knocking on the door. Not that it's knocking too strongly today!;P
 
Here are my last couple of days in snapshots:
 
 
Glitter Easter!:)
Painting eggs is definitely one of my favorite traditions.
This year we decided on creating colourful, shiny, glittery ones... it was so much fun!

 
 
Peaceful relaxing in the winter garden at home. Perfect!
 
Japanese cherry blossom ✿♡

We've rescued this cutie. ♡


No sugar bunny cookies, yummm


Delicious breakfast to start a workday, priceless.
 
I love train rides, staring out the window and thinking about small&big things of life.

 
How is a perfect Easter for you?:)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment