Thursday 9 May 2013

Nostalgia

Actually that picture made me think...
I just found it so true.
How much time we spend with thinking back of past happenings, feelings, good and bad things, when we were laughing like crazy, or crying like a baby... summer holidays, long weekends, people we used to know, people used to close to us, friends, family events..... and the list goes on.
And sometimes we just want to evoke these moments, more exactly, the feeling that we felt during experiencing those moments. We want to feel the same feelings we felt in that time and place.
It's such an interesting human habit: yearning.
We all do it sometimes. More or less.
Sometimes I just find myself looking for a song I used to listen when I was on my nicest holiday, or when I had a super cool spring day, or when I had a high school ball...
Don't think it's bad, as long as we have a life in the present and plans for the future. Past is nice to remember for, but there is so much more ahead. Go for it and make amazing new memories! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment