Sunday 19 May 2013

All the lost things

This post is to remember of my beautiful and amazing, rocking and cool leather jacket I lost today! It's so sad. Really. You find the right jacket that fits on you, suits your style, it's your faithful partner on those cold summer nights, having crazy parties together, you can count on it on a rainy day... and finally... it's GONE! Pff... I hate this! ;)
So, yeah, I just had to share my deep sorrow. Also, we are planning a good bye party to remember that loss. ;P

But actually, have you ever thought about a place where all your lost things are?
How cool it would be? Like a little heaven for lost things? Flying socks, keys, sunglasses, the earring you lost last summer, the book you can't find for ages, umbrellas you left....
Ahh, that would be an amazing place!
Once I started to read a book from Cecilia Ahern, and its topic was really about a place where all the lost things and people are. I think it is time to restart it and finish this time. But I'm so bad at this. I have amazingly big amount of books I started, but never got to know what was the end. I miss reading, definitely that's an important thing on my list; find time for a book, while drinking a cup of tea and light some candles. Mmmm




No comments:

Post a Comment