Monday 20 May 2013

hair, hair, hair

Well, everybody knows that I'm addicted to change my hair time to time...:)
I beleive that it's also a kind of self-expression.
For me, having the same hair all the time means, that I'm in the same mood... but actually I am not! Ok, of course it doesn't mean I feel the keen to change something on my hair every single day depending if I'm happy, or sad, or whatever... But we have periods in our life, everything is changing and sometimes it's a great feeling to leave old stuff behind and try out something new.

So, let's see what I had so far ( or at least a few of them..:))
 
long and blonde
 
long & dark red
 
blonde & bangs
 
copper red
 
very short & platinum blonde
 
Short & black
 
 short & red
 
kind of natural blonde with a hint of faded pink shade
 
brunette & medium long
 
dark ombre
 
pastel purple
 
long and natural
 
 
blonde with a hint of blue
 
cyclamen
 
blue
 
long & light brunette
 
 
Uhhh... that was long!
I'm sure the list will get longer by time, but right now I'm happy with my newest blonde ombre! ;)
 
 
 
I can only recommend to be brave and crazy and try out some bigger or smaller changes... It's just hair, grows back. But if you never try, you never know which one suit you the best! Sometimes you'll make mistakes, but it's worth trying! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment