Monday 21 October 2013

Movie mood

I was never really a big movie fan.
I don't say I don't like cold evevnings with a cup of tea and a good movies, but my philosophy is that instead of watching movies day and night, try to enjoy your own life and make it as colorful and eventful as possible.
BUT, time to time the movie fever gets me and forget about my rules... well, I don't have too strickt rules!;P

I don't think of myslef as a romantic person. But I rather say, I'm not cheesy. I don't like big cream, if you know what I mean. I don't like the kind of..."too much".
I prefer the unexpected, deep and no cliche kind of romanticism.
I'm always trying to find those movies that are close to my soul, the ones can teach me and fill me with all kind of feelings. The ones that mix me up and change my World.

Oh, and of course some chick flicks anytime...;)

 
Not to talk about my all time favorites, here are the recent top 3:


One Day

 
 
  
The Perks of Being a Wallflower


 




Blue is the Warmest Color
 
 
 
So let yourself having a hot drink... (or a glass of wine;), some warm blankets, solf pillows, and escape to the unknown with a great movie, but don't forget to wake up tomorrow and live your life to the fullest!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment