Tuesday 22 October 2013

Ink and words...

I decided on wanting a typewriter, a real old one.
It's a dream of mine to write, to share my thoughts, to share experience, to talk about stories and describe places, share feelings with people about wonders I see around this World.
And although I'm so addicted to my laptops and ihphone, but I have to admit, it's not really the same kind of feeling as handwriting or using a nice old typwriter with all the histories behind. I love vintage things. Love secrets behind. Guessting who was the owner, how her/his life was like, all the moments and energies, I believe these old objects keep memories, and has an effect on our life. That's why it is so scray for me to buy something used. But I beleieve somewhere inside we know what belongs to us, and what are those things we should keep away...

It's me always telling, we should all do the things we want to. So, I should seriously buy that typewriter. Doesn't matter if people like it, or it's only one person reading my thoughts. As long as I'm fulfilling something I love, nothing else matters.



 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment