Monday 24 March 2014

Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?

My answer is: I'm ready for the challenge!
What say you?:)

Yesterday I've found an inspiring post on the blog "A beautiful mess".
Basically the challenge is about to take a photo of anything that makes you happy every single day for 100 day in a row.
I had kind of a same idea in mind for a while, but never really started to accomplish, so here is the moment to do it! I gladly say yes and join the fun!
If you're interested about my 100 happy days, come and follow me on Instagram.
I'm sure it's going to be funny to look back after finishing the challenge. The reason I particularly love that idea is, because I think we forget about many crazy little moments that made us smile. Most of the people only remember for the big events, birthdays, Christmas, holidays... but life is made of everydays. So instead of waiting for the next big thing in your life, try to enjoy your next 100 ordinary days!;)

My #day1
I'm totally happy for my frozen banana soy milkshake (:

Do you want to prepare that too?
Put a peeled banana into the freezer.
After an hour  blend it with 3dl of soy milk and a tbsp xilit (or any other sweetener you prefer).
Easy, isn't it?:)


If you feel like joining, use the hashtag: #100happydays

No comments:

Post a Comment