Wednesday 12 February 2014

Favorite hobby: buy flight tickets

Pretty much a good end of the day.
I love to be spontaneous, but even better when you can share this with others.
I have to tell, I'm proud of my family:) Today I found a cool deal to fly to Bari, (Italy) and within an hour, I've booked a ticket for 3 of us.
It's usual that I find a good priced ticket and in the case I have some money on my account, I just find myself booking it. But it's more rare to catch someone coming with me that fast.
All of us were kind of busy lately, so it's gonna be cool to travel together with my parents.
And Bari is very close to my heart, two years ago I had a fun trip with a very good friend of mine. I guess it was the perfect hippie style summer holiday!;)








Bari, see you in May... till that, I have my memories...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment